-
September 14th, 2006, 02:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It never fails I am never right with Paypal!! Long ago, I bought a ring, well it was terrible when I received it, well seller offered refund, UNTIL he got it back, then told me he was keeping $100.00 of it!! Paypal wouldn't help since no delivery confirmation, etc.
Well, Anyway lol Now I bought a doll computer desk and chair set, only to get it broken!!! Seller tells me too bad, she packed it like it came, and all is well, Well, She packed it all right, to where it would flop all in the box, so of course it broke. Paypal now wants ME to get a 3rd party (dealer) to give a quote for the damage!?! What?? This is crazy!! There are no Dealers here, lol I told them I had a picture of it, wouldn't that be good enough?? When I buy I don't win, when I sell I don't win! Just wanted to vent!!
Thanks.
[img]mad.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks